Ias Officer Salary
- The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the administrative civil service of the Indian government.
- wage: something that remunerates; “wages were paid by check”; “he wasted his pay on drink”; “they saved a quarter of all their earnings”
- (salaried) receiving a salary; “salaried members of the staff”
- A fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly or biweekly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee, esp. a professional or white-collar worker
- (salaried) compensated: receiving or eligible for compensation; “salaried workers”; “a stipendiary magistrate”
Interaction with an IAS officer- Mr. Kartikeya Misra
Can u spot somebody who has been a IIM Alumni, ex investment banker who quit Goldman Sachs, an IAS Officer among the rest of the students. His magnanimous personality was commendable but at the same time he was so humble and down to earth.
IAS Officers in Meditation
Jaharotha Kalan and IAS Officers Training Institute (LBSNA), Mussoorie. India